If you read my earlier post, you know my hike was cut short 2 days ago. I went out and finished the hike today. I brought an extra lens this time to get closer to some of the cool stuff. Plenty of the areas are closed access and I wanted to get a few shots of the petroglyphs. I was using PanF plus, which I haven’t used in a long time. I decided to develop using ID11 diluted 1:3 for 15 minutes. That is the recommended time on Ilfords developing chart. The negatives are still wet, but the contrast looks a little higher than I want. I have a new batch to develop, so after I study these negatives more and print a few I may decrease the development time. Stay tuned.